The key objective of this program is to provide broad-based education on the SYSPRO product to new Resellers, Service Providers or new employees of existing Resellers that have joined the SYSPRO family. The program is designed to provide those who are new to the product with an understanding of the features, facilities and functionality that is available within the software, in addition to how to apply the product across typical business environments. Emphasis is also placed on the best practices for selling and demonstrating the SYSPRO product.
The SYSPRO Partner Train Program is delivered using the latest technology-enabled training tools as well as traditional classroom and one-on-one sessions:
- Instructor-led virtual classroom sessions – these are orientation sessions for new Resellers, Service Providers and employees to ease them into the SYSPRO product
- SYSPRO Learning Channel 24/7 Library – used for self-paced study. Resellers, employees and Service Providers will have full access to the SLC prior to the classroom sessions so that they can get up to speed on the product prior to the classroom sessions
- Recommended Reading: SYSPRO education and training materials – workbooks, workshops, reference guides and case studies; sales collateral and industry overview information
- Instructor Online Assistance – provided upon student request, should a student require additional assistance with a particular area of study
- Access to Trainers via email and telephone – as and when required by the student
- Classroom Training – for the Boot Camp Program. All classroom training is held at the SYSPRO offices in Costa Mesa, California
- The education program begins with a combination of instructor-led virtual classroom training sessions and online self-study courses. This is preparatory work for the 6-day Boot Camp program, which is held on site at the SYSPRO USA Headquarters in Costa Mesa, California
Throughout this education program students participate by applying what they are learning in a hands-on manner. Once the new Reseller has completed this initial training they will migrate to the recommended curriculum for study towards obtaining SYSPRO certification. Please note that any certification is the responsibility of each individual Reseller.
SYSPRO will host bi-monthly “product highlight” or “vertical highlight” web training sessions that are recorded and posted on the Partner Portal as an additional training resource.